I decided to start a blog!
I am sitting here after a hard day of grueling work and watching the biggest loser and thought I should multi-task and make a blog.
My best friend Renae was here for the weekend and it was SO MUCH FUN! I miss her already. We went camping at Capitol forest on Friday night and then Matt & Joe did a mountain bike race on Saturday. They stayed with us on Saturday night and Sunday night. We celebrated Oktoberfest at Peter & Hannah's on Saturday night. Sunday was pretty lazy, which was awesome! I even stayed up late at watched a chick flick! So overall a pretty good weekend.
But I am back to real life. I work as a dental hygienist and this takes up much of my week. I also run a lot because I am training for a half marathon in November. During the week I usually find some time to scrapbook in the evenings. Lately my husband Matt has been working a lot of evenings and I sure have a lot of time to myself!
I know this is already getting long but since it is the first day of fall I have a few goals that I want to record and ultimately achieve!
1) Continue my running routine and get fit! Add weight lifting, longer runs and more stairs!
2) Be a better "housewife": Learn to cook more meals & keep the house clean.
3) Read the Bible more.
4) Try to serve in the church more and get connected.
5) Eat healthy! This is always a long term goal. This includes drinking green tea, lots of water and taking vitamins. I have a calendar that I keep track of these things and so far its working great!
6) Don't buy too much stuff! This includes eating out and scrapbook supplies, the two things I spend the most on unnecessarily.
Well that is all for today! I am sorry this is so boring. A first post is always boring. But I will try to improve next time!