Friday, October 23, 2009

My not so interesting week

I am pretty much not writing much because I haven't figured out anything interesting to say. I like to read interesting people's blogs, but somehow I don't think I have enough going on in my life to write about on a blog.

A few notes from the week:
I ran 11 miles on Wednesday.
I love Indian food, especially the free appetizers and desserts that sometimes come with dinner!
I really love it when it rains hard.
The darkness coming so early is really driving me crazy.
I have a new found love for recycling.
I really do hate skin on my chicken.
It's been two weeks since I grocery shopped and I am having a blast trying to be creative with my meals.
I HATE paying bills.

Okay, that is all for today!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds very interesting to me...haha...=D...Why do you have a love for recycling?

    ReplyDelete