Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fun Weekend!

I am hanging out with Renae at the moment...we are watching friends and I did some scrapbooking. Overall today has been pretty chill; not too much going on around here.

But this weekend has been crazy! Of course there was Christmas eve with the Ussery's, which turned out to be a lot of fun. We spent the night there on Thursday night and then rushed home to make a quick fruit salad for Annie's lunch/dinner. A lot of people were over, which was a lot of fun. That night I ran stairs with Peter and then we hung out at Pete & Hannah's for the evening. Hannah's brother John is in town and Renae & Joe showed up as well. We had a slight fiasco with a pizza collapsing at the bottom of the oven!

Saturday was fun, we went to snoqualmie falls, then to Hans' for TONS of food and stayed there talking for hours. It has been a very social weekend and its nice right now to just sit here and poke around on the internet while Renae finishes her last scrapbook page. I can't believe this long weekend is already over and I have to go to work tomorrow, AHHH!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope work went OK today. It sounds like you had a great weekend. Hope to see you again soon. Dad and I had a great week at the training. love you. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun weekend! It was fun hanging out so much with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete