Friday, January 8, 2010

Some more photos...by request!!!

James, here are some more photos of our lovely gingerbread party/gathering. I don't have a ton, but a few!
Okay, this next one isn't from the party, but it is our own little version of an awkward family photo!


Hey mom! How are you doing on your photo a day? Keep it up and it will be great. I have started to do a little mini version of that where I take a photo a day and keep it in a 4x6 album. It is my attempt at not scrapbooking EVERY LITTLE THING! (Matt says my books are too fat and Renae recently counted them and there are ELEVEN. I am getting the drift.)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting up pictures :) I like the awkward family photo. Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The awkward family photo would be more awkward with me in it...=(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Joy. You make things awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy Joy, I miss you! No awkwardness there! Jenn, I'm loving my photo a day. I don't have a lot of persons to photo so today I took a photo of your dad napping. A Lord's Day tradition!:). I am making more paper bag albums, I can't wait to show you them this weekend! lubm. Don't forget to mention the photographer on those weird family photos.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not tell you to stop scrapbooking though...keep that in mind ;)

    ReplyDelete