Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fabulous weekend

Even though I ate too much, this weekend was lots of fun. Hannah came over on Saturday and helped me make my house nice and clean! Then the two of us couples dressed up and went out to dinner. We went to the Pink Door, which is an adorable little restaurant downtown, near Pike Place. I thought I should post a few pictures of our night...





And here is cute photo of Matt on his hike to Mailbox Peak, early on Saturday. I couldn't go because I had to work! :(

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a fabulous weekend. I am so glad you have Hanna in your "family"! See you soon. Keep blogging! lubm

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK crazydiamond...Today is Thursday. I expected another blog entry?! I hope you had a great morning before your afternoon shift at work! Hope all is well. I'll email you my flight times this weekend. lubm

    ReplyDelete