Monday, May 17, 2010

Sunday & Monday photos

Last two days of "exercise" photos...

Sunday photo is of me holding some new running books/magazines that I got from Lindsay. The photo was taken by Matt as I am on my way to the gym. I got kicked out on Sunday night when they closed the gym at seven and was only able to complete 1/2 hour on the elliptical. Then I ran Green lake. It was a beautiful night and I ran FAST. And WITHOUT pain! Yay!
Today's photo is pretty unexciting. I woke up a bit late, but was able to squeeze in a 20 minute pilates video. Tonight I walked with Matt at Green lake. We only went about two miles because we stopped at PCC to get some quick groceries and then walked back.
I have done seven days in a row of at least one hour of cardio each day. (Monday through Sunday, not counting today) I am going to see how many days I can go!

And now I need a new topic to photograph for a week. I am thinking maybe food??? Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Great photos...so glad you love to excersize. The potd is a fun although I sometimes have forgotten lately. I doing better!

    ReplyDelete