Thursday, July 22, 2010

Weekend photos 7/16-18

This is a little late since its Thursday!

We rented a paddle boat on Green lake.

I thought this was a funny picture...

And of course I have photos from Seafair triathlon...

Here is a blurry action shot of Matt. I do hate my camera right now!
Matty at the finish. I am so proud of him for doing so well!

I have one more photo. Its the yummy blueberry cobbler I made for dessert on Sunday. We had Peter and Hannah over after the race since they had come to watch. I threw together a yummy cobbler and Pete got some ice cream. It was one of the best desserts ever!
So I guess in a few days I will have more photos of the upcoming weekend since its only 1.5 days away! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad Matt did so great at his race. YEAH MATT! I also love the photo of Matt taking it easy on the paddle boat while his friend worked so hard to make it paddle!! Of course you and ellen posed so well. LUBM

    ReplyDelete