Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I told my family that I finally figured out what I want for my birthday. I want a Polaroid instant camera. I was met with great disagreement from all parties. I guess because I already have a nicer camera, why would I want to pay for an instant camera? I thought it would be fun. But apparently it is a BAD IDEA as evidenced by the opinions of Matt, James, Dad and Mom. (Josie thought the camera was cute.)

So....I downloaded the poladroid which sits on my desktop. I drag and drop photos and they form Polaroids right there in front of me! Its complete with cute sound effects AND you have to wait for the picture to develop. Its really fun!

So here are a few photos from Thanksgiving that I made into Polaroids. :)

Anne-Marie and I did a little swing dancing on the ice rink the day before Thanksgiving. I have had a really nice time here in Spokane!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone ate as much as I did!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely ate alot. I won't tell you what my weight was at the doctor on Monday. Pretty bad. I sure loved all the food you all made. I also loved your tags and name plates...A lovely family time. Even Joy joined us on skype! I hope you like your "poloroid"? Maybe matt will get you the cute one you want. HAPPY BDAY EARLY. LUBM

    ReplyDelete