Sunday, December 26, 2010

Recent photos

I have a few (okay LOTS of) photos that I thought I would share from the recent festivities.
Here is an example of one of my tiny gifts, given to my trainer and people at work. I would have cropped the photo, but the kitty foot was too cute. Whenever I photograph scrapbook pages or projects, INEVITABLY there will be a kitty nearby (or on top.)
Happy late birthday to Ellen! I had to make this one into a Polaroid to make it look cooler.
And while we are at it, this is my personal peach kuchen made by Renae for my 25th. (two weeks ago...eeek!) She decorated it with the same 25 that we used for her birthday. Way to go Renae!
Here is the pretty tree at Heather's house. I was driving every one crazy snapping photos (as usual) but what they didn't know is that I was using MANUAL mode so of course it took longer.
And here is a photo on Christmas Eve, with our second family. I am even in the photo...in the mirror! Yay!
This is a photo of part of Matt's family on Christmas day. We are all singing hymns before reading the Bible. THEN we had a crazy crazy gift exchange.
Matt and several of his cousins
Emily and I enjoying our yummy coffee, egg nog and whipped cream concoctions.
And FINALLY...this is my Christmas card banner. I will probably leave this up for awhile and just switch out new cards when they come. I am so glad I finally have found a use for my cards! Yay!

Sorry for such a long photo-heavy post. I only have five more days to take photos every day! Starting in January, I will NO LONGER BE TAKING DAILY PHOTOS! I know this is completely shocking. I will have to come up with something else to do with all my time!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like your card banner! That's a great idea and really cute too! Looks like you had fun over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your skirt! ;) I think you should try becky higgins project life. It is so fun even if you don't do potd. I quit daily photos in June and still had a great "diary" of our life.

    ReplyDelete