Saturday, April 30, 2011

I dream of donuts

We keep talking about donuts. Yesterday in the car on the way to Spokane they were mentioned many times. Josh eats donuts every Saturday. I LOVE DONUTS!

But right now I cannot eat them. They have pretty much everything in them that I cannot eat...the fat...the sugar...the wheat.

Last weekend I cheated on Sunday and ate many bites of these delicious donuts. Heather bought them at a specialty store in Seattle. They were just as delicious as they look!

The maple bacon donut was actually delicious

So today I am NOT eating donuts but I am actively dreaming and blogging about them!!!

2 comments:

  1. They do look yummy. I never feel good after such indulgence. It has been awhile since I've tasted one. I seem to be doing fine without them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm.... I had a doughnut today :)

    ReplyDelete