Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My recent scrapbooking...

I have been recording my every day in this cool book, "Project Life" this year. My mom did it last year and I thought it was so cool. Last year I took a photo a day for 365 days. I haven't been nearly as strict this year. I sometimes go three or four days without taking a photo and I sometimes I take several in a day. I really like this book because it has lots of little pockets for collecting the things of life. I have always been someone that loves to keep everything, receipts, tags and lots of random stuff. And now I have a place to put it!

Here is the recent week's pages:
And here is a page from a couple weeks back where I added lots of extras! I got a couple post cards from Joy that I added, as well as some important ephemera in an 8.5 X 11 page protector.
Thanks for looking! I really like this project. So much fun!!!

Tomorrow I will be heading to Spokane for the weekend! I get to see my mom and Renae. I haven't been back home since beginning of December, so I am super excited!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like your project life album. It makes a great way to document your life. It's fun and easy. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend! lubm

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool! Nice way to keep all those "artifacts"!

    ReplyDelete