Thursday, August 4, 2011

Best Friends Forever

Thought it was time to post something with a little color!

I made this page last week. I tried to use circles of all kinds to make this page. I even used my glimmer mist to make the brown border. :) I used my circle punches on some scraps...using up the last of that October Afternoon campfire paper...one of my favorite papers of all time! (The plaid/blue chevron paper)
This week the weather has been incredible and I mostly have been spending time outside. I haven't even hit the gym this week! I know....shocking!

Its been fun to NOT take so many pictures this week, only took a couple with my SLR when I was at the beach. I ended up ordering some of the photos on scrapbookpictures.com and I am just waiting for them to come in the mail. Then I will come up with some way to display them. I have some page protectors that are 12x12 and have nine slots, each one is 4x4. That would fit those pictures perfectly and would take hardly any work. Just an idea...

Well I better go get outside again! I already ran Green lake this morning and I am excited to bike to work today. :) Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Cute to see A.M.B. In your layout! I'm glad ur having lovely weather. Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, glad you are finally getting some nice weather!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete