Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Baby Frame



I made this frame for a friend. It was very simple! I just used my scallop circle punch and a butterfly punch. I inked the scallops and butterflies with Work Lipstick Distress ink. I cut out the title with my slice, using the Spring Design Card and some AC Cardstock. I found that AC cardstock works great in the slice! The hardest part about the whole project was gluing the words down one by one, and making sure that I was making her name even and straight. It isn't perfect, but I added a little butterfly to help balance the frame and fill in some unwanted white space.

Maybe I will make more of these someday! Everyone I know seems to be having babies. :)

2 comments:

  1. It is perfect!!! I know a few who are not having babies!! Lubm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The patterns go really well together!
    - Renae

    ReplyDelete