Monday, October 17, 2011

A Shimelle sketch

I have actually been scrapbooking quite a bit lately, which I am happy about! I went about a month or more without scrapbooking (In August-Septemberish) and now I am totally back in the game. I love how relaxing it is!

I made a page for Shimelle's sketch of the week:
http://www.shimelle.com/paper/1261/scrapbooking-sketch-of-the-week/

It does not photograph well, but I love the way the page came out. I used glimmer mist to paint with, a technique that I learned from watching some of her videos. I am always about using some of that glimmer mist in any way I can!
And here was the sketch. I liked it a lot and may use it again!

5 comments:

  1. Nice page. I might have to use that sketch :)
    I like the color combo you used. That glimmer mist paint idea is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sketch and layout. I will have to try my glimmer mists. I'm still recovering trying to sleep. After our conference I will do some layouts of our trip and post them!!! It will be fun to see your project. Enjoy your scrapbooking. Do you love your "new" room? Two tables!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages need to be entered into a magazine! They are SUPER impressive!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page... but it makes me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours you have used with this page - nice!

    ReplyDelete