Thursday, February 2, 2012

Currently...

Eating...Greek yogurt (full fat!) and oatmeal (raw!)

Drinking...Black coffee, of course.

Wearing...the color purple. I'm wearing it all the time now. (Thanks to my friend Audra.)

Planning...on visiting an art museum tonight

Texting...Ellen about our museum plans

Waiting...about five more minutes until I leave the house and go for a walk

Listening...to the sound of a very loud dishwasher

Feeling...a little BLAH today

Noticing...Matt left his keys at home today! Uh oh!

Promising...a more exiting post soon with some pretty photos. :)

3 comments:

  1. love this! i might copy your post one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. My little writer. I also may copy.:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the SAM. take some pics, if they let you that is! Like your list!

    ReplyDelete