Saturday, October 20, 2012

The One with the Apology

Wow, this blog is really getting lame.

I am not sure I have any readers anymore, and that's really sad! Its all my fault of course, for being neglectful! I have so many good intentions. I plan to photograph more recipes and take more "real" photos of my life around the house. But lately, life has gotten in the way.

Right now Matty and I are super busy with work. We also have a Flash cat with a bad eye that we are dealing with. We are still trying to eat healthy and work out a lot, but I've been a bit behind with documenting with photography/Project Life/scrapbooking.

At least I still post Instagrams almost every day, so if you want to know what I'm up to, just look to the left side bar!

Hopefully this blog will be more exciting soon.

I can only hope. :)

2 comments:

  1. I always read your posts. I just don't take the time to comment. So I should be the one apologizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually check it daily, unless a busy life or illness:). ( maybe every other day). I also love your instagrams once I learned what they were. Keep writing for me and no need to apologize. Lubm

    ReplyDelete